Re: on adding a function call to a s-exp

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: on adding a function call to a s-exp
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 16:31:43 +0100

Sorry Drew, this was a very long-winded way to not an answer a
simple question.

I understand you just don't like Emacs guessing your intentions.
That's just fine.  I asked you for the sake of improving e-p-m *for
other users* if you could provide an example where it didn't correctly
guess your intentions.  Something like "Oh I wanted to put a x-and-y
here and your naughty package put it there instead". That was all I
asked.

What's more, the reason I ask this is because I completely agree
with you on your DWIM/sweep-up-the-droppings stance.

João

--
João Távora