XWidgets-Webkit

From: Brett Gilio
Subject: XWidgets-Webkit
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 00:16:09 -0500

I apologize for probably /yet another/ email on the xwidgets webkit.

I built 27.0.50 to begin hacking on the emacs code to contibrute, and
decided to give it a try compiling it with xwidget support.

It seems to function fine, but whenever there is another process running in emacs or I attempt to scroll within the browser using the arrow keys
I get a fair bit of screen tearing and flickering.

Does anybody else experience this?

--
Brett M. Gilio
Free Software Foundation, Member