Re: Using R-mail in Emacs

From: Devin Prater
Subject: Re: Using R-mail in Emacs
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 05:40:35 -0500

I'm still looking for a good way to use Gnus. I have a few email addresses, and
putting in all the server info is quite a bit of work compared to
other,non-Emacs clients, like Gmail, Apple Mail, and even Outlook. They look at
the @domain, like @gmail.com, in the Email Address, and just get the server
info from that, and its good.
I know that many probably use their own mail server, or do some mystical Emacs
stuff to make it faster, but as a person who has come from the GUI all his
life, but also loves the simple genius of a UI and UX that Emacs offers, I'd
love to have the option to streamline all this, kind of like the setup for ZSH,
which is just awesome.,

Devin Prater
Assistive Technology Instructor certified by World Services for the Blind
JAWS certified