Re: Where is Emacs Lisp taught ?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Where is Emacs Lisp taught ?
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 17:01:19 +0100

Drew Adams wrote:

> You can also comment on it. For example, if
> you want to say something or ask something
> about a page, such as the "Emacs History"
> page, just click the "Talk" link at the page
> bottom. That takes you to page "Comments on
> Emacs History", where you can enter comments.
> It's pretty simple. In sum, you can edit wiki
> pages, and you can comment on wiki pages.

If I were to add to the Emacs wiki, I would
post all my Elisp there that makes sense, and
even tho it is just a small fraction, it would
still be all but a full time job!

Speaking broadly, I love the Wikipedia idea,
and I often use it for quick information, but
it never appealed to me to take an active part
there, on any Wiki that is. Too much
interactive web programming, I guess.

But keep it up all of you who do, of course!

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573