#<EMACS BUG: INVALID DATATYPE (0x01) Save your buffers immediately and p

From: Jean Louis
Subject: #<EMACS BUG: INVALID DATATYPE (0x01) Save your buffers immediately and please report this bug>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 22:13:42 +0200

I was using the module emacs-libpq for months
without problem. Reference:
https://github.com/anse1/emacs-libpq/issues/9

Now I have upgraded to the latest development
version of Emacs and am getting this bug below.

(["tlds_id" "integer" "nextval('tlds_tlds_id_seq'::regclass)" "" 1 #<EMACS BUG:
INVALID DATATYPE (0x01) Save your buffers immediately and please report this
bug> "" #<EMACS BUG: INVALID DATATYPE (0x01) Save your buffers immediately and
please report this bug> #<EMACS BUG: INVALID DATATYPE (0x01) Save your buffers
immediately and please report this bug> "p" #<EMACS BUG: INVALID DATATYPE
(0x01) Save your buffers immediately and please report this bug> "ID"]
["tlds_tld" "text" #<EMACS BUG: INVALID DATATYPE (0x01) Save your buffers
immediately and please report this bug> "" 2 #<EMACS BUG: INVALID DATATYPE
(0x01) Save your buffers immediately and please report this bug> "" #<EMACS
BUG: INVALID DATATYPE (0x01) Save your buffers immediately and please report
this bug> #<EMACS BUG: INVALID DATATYPE (0x01) Save your buffers immediately
and please report this bug> "x

Not even "SELECT 1" I can do without this bug
appearing.

If somebody have a clue, let me know.

Jean