Re: nnir problem with mailboxes with umlauts (oh sorry, the last mail wa

From: postmaster
Subject: Re: nnir problem with mailboxes with umlauts (oh sorry, the last mail was HTML)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 16:10:30 +0200 (CEST)

> I tested this with Emacs 26.1, and it looks like the same bug is present
> there -- I'm surprised no one's run into it before. I'll look into a
> fix, either as part of scratch/gnus-decoded or (probably better) its
> own patch.

I patched the nnir.el of emcas 26.2 with the last diff found in the
mailing-list and 'diff -w nnir.el.orig nnir.el' shows not a big change:
970c970
<           #'(lambda (group)
---
>           (lambda (group)
972a973,974
>                 (progn
>                   (setq group (nnimap-decode-gnus-group group))
995c997
<                     (message "Searching %s...done" group))
---
>                     (message "Searching %s...done" group)))

And the patch doesn't work.-(
I still get the error:
gnus-select-newsgroup: Couldn’t request group nnir:nnir-riev9xaq51j.fsf: Search
produced empty results.