using vscode/st3 completions

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: using vscode/st3 completions
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 11:13:02 +0200

Hello,

I'm using Emacs for all my writings, but would like to use it for web
stuff as well...web-mode is great, but I'm looking to get support for
e.g. Tailwind CSS framework (https://tailwindcss.com/). There are nice
packages available for e.g. VSCode
(https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=bradlc.vscode-tailwindcss)
or e.g ST3. There is one available for vim
(https://github.com/iamcco/coc-tailwindcss) as well, so I wonder if
there is some converter available which could be used to convert those
completion packages to yasnippet (or something) to make them available
for Emacs?

Sincerely,
Gour
--
A person is considered still further advanced when he regards honest
well-wishers, affectionate benefactors, the neutral, mediators, the envious,