How to make flymake happy without interfering with logic?

From: Pankaj Jangid
Subject: How to make flymake happy without interfering with logic?
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 22:54:09 +0530

Hi,

I have a file 'init-env.el' in '<user-emacs-directory>/lisp'
directory. In my 'init.el' when I do (require 'init-env), flymake says
no such file or directory.

Emacs loads the file perfectly without any error with the following code
in my init.el,

(add-to-list 'load-path (expand-file-name "lisp" user-emacs-directory))

But flymake works only when I call the above code inside
(eval-when-compile ...) form.

My question is - how to make flymake happy without interfering with
logic?

Regards,
--
Pankaj Jangid