Re: Best Emacs Mail client.

From: Marcio T
Subject: Re: Best Emacs Mail client.
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 13:46:17 -0300

Same case for me. Newsgroups are already configured in Emacs/Gnus but
I am struggling with authentication problems when entering my user/pass.
Therefore I am using Thunderbird, but the goal is to move 100% to Emacs
as soon as I can get it working.

I found a few guides in Internet and none of them worked (so far) for me.

Cheers,

Marcio