Re: Emacs as Java ICE

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Emacs as Java ICE
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 13:38:17 -0700

thierry.leurent@asgardian.be wrote:
> I'm starting with java development so I need configure emacs.

I am not a Java programmer so do not use any of this but the recent
EmacsConf lightning talk by Torstein Krause Johansen, "How Emacs
became my awesome Java editing environment" is available.

List of videos:

  https://emacsconf.org/2019/videos

Search for "Java" to find:

  "How Emacs became my awesome Java editing environment"

Bob

P.S. The direct links were not guarenteed to be persistent and
therefore it was requested to link to the page above and then one
could find the current location of the direct links.