Re: Use of where-is-internal

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Use of where-is-internal
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 11:02:35 -0500

>     (defun other-window-and-beyond (count &optional all-frames)
>       "Select another window in cyclic ordering of windows.
>     Successive pressing `o' calls `other-window'."
>       (interactive "p")
>       (let ((key-vector (where-is-internal this-command
>                                            overriding-local-map t)))

I think you're looking for `this-single-command-keys`.
The difference is not just the avoidance of "-internal" but also the
behavior in case the command is bound to several keys, since you
probably want to support repeating the same last key that was used to
run the command rather than repeating "the last key of its first
keybinding".

        Stefan