Re: re-make-list

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: re-make-list
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 20:40:32 +0100

tomas wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 08:27:07AM -0500,
> Stefan Monnier wrote:
>
>>> Okay... but what should I do if its still
>>> clear then?
>>
>>  Usually converting to CPS is a good first
>> step to solve these kinds of problems.
>
> You mean... it's less clear after that?
>
> ;-)

???

You mean you never heard of the
continuation-passing style?

    In functional programming, continuation-passing
    style (CPS) is a style of programming in which
    control is passed explicitly in the form of
    a continuation. This is contrasted with direct
    style ... [1]

It makes so much sense - Emanuel Berg's style
being so direct, I mean :)

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation-passing_style

--
underground experts united