Re: Maintenance of *info* documentation of Emacs/Elisp

From: Greg Hill
Subject: Re: Maintenance of *info* documentation of Emacs/Elisp
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 15:48:04 -0800

Thank you, Drew, but I tried reporting my problems with documentation like
that as a "bug" first, got a reply from Steve Berman (actually we exchanged
several emails, and he helped me out a lot with answers to a number of
other non- "bug" questions I had while we were at it), and my understanding
of what he told me about my suggestions re: improving the documentation was
that he couldn't really help me with that, so I should probably take it to
help-gnu-emacs.