Re: noob question regarding refcard

From: Daniel Harris
Subject: Re: noob question regarding refcard
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 21:40:22 +0000

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 9:40 AM Dieter Klünter <dieter@dkluenter.de> wrote:

> Am Sat, 21 Mar 2020 12:22:30 +0000
> schrieb Daniel Harris via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
> <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>:
>
> > Hello Everyboby
> >
> > Just a quick question.  Is there a text or org-mode version of the GNU
> > Emacs Reference Card.  Obviously i can find the tex and pdf versions
> > but i just want a simple clean version to load in a separate window.
>
> quick answer
> http://wikemacs.org/wiki/Docview

Thanks for the reply.  I knew how to load the pdf file but i just wanted
the emacs refcard in text or org format that was quicker to search.  The
pdf version was just harder to search.

I made it myself in the end from the refcard.tex as it was good practice
using find and replace.

Dan

 (sorry for the late reply.  The message went to my span folder by mistake)