Re: [BUG] overlay 'line-height property is invalid when window width cha

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [BUG] overlay 'line-height property is invalid when window width change
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 17:00:47 +0300

> From: stardiviner <numbchild@gmail.com>
> Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 07:43:31 +0800
>
> Here is one post contains screenshots shows what problem I got:
>
> https://emacs-china.org/t/org-agenda/8679/26?u=stardiviner
>
> I tried many ways to debug this issue.

Can you please describe the problem in more detail?  What does it mean
for the line-height property to be "invalid", and how does this affect
the display?

Also, if you can show a short Lisp snippet to reproduce this starting
from "emacs -Q" and preferably without loading Org or using any of
Org's features, that would be appreciated.