Re: Emacs as a translator's tool

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: Re: Emacs as a translator's tool
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 08:39:32 +0200

Hi,

I mainly use, in Emacs, the po-mode (gettext-el). I still have the problem I described here, i.e. I would love the "Last-translator" to be up-to-date automatically with my info in the PO files, but except this, requiring me to do things manually, I like how it works. Also you need to have in your .emacs the po-wrap function, to ensure the file stays on the screen 80 columns.

Regards

Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Tel : +331 84 73 06 61 <tel:+33184730661> Mob : +336 76 34 93 37
<tel:+33676349337>
jpmengual@hypra.fr <mailto:jpmengual@hypra.fr>
www.hypra.fr <http://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra