make a drawing with Emacs

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: make a drawing with Emacs
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 05:05:02 +0200

Hello everyone,

the project I'm currently working on is a tree house.
It has two floors and then several extension
platforms which are reachable by ropes. Here are some
photos [1] - the "new-deck" was completed only one
week ago or something :)

Anyway, I'd like to make a drawing of it. Any idea
what software might be used? Can Emacs do this?
Or can you input the data in an Emacs buffer, and
have it compile into an image using some
3rd-hand software?

Optimally I'd like to just measure everything, then
input the data - perhaps as geometrical figures?
(e.g., a tree could be a circle, I input the diameter
and relative position...) and then the programs
compiles and produce the image ... good idea, right?

Last time I asked this, several years ago and
regarding another project, someone said org-mode can
do this. I never used it, so are there some starters?
I know org-mode can do state diagrams and all
computer things, but can you have it draw arbitrary
figures? If so, how?

TIA

[1] https://dataswamp.org/~incal/work-photos/tree-house/

--