Video series on solving overthewire's bandit wargame using GNU Emacs

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: Video series on solving overthewire's bandit wargame using GNU Emacs
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 22:48:14 -0300

Greetings GNU Emacs users!

I made a video series on solving overthewire's bandit wargame[1] using
primarily GNU Emacs.  I couldn't find any resources focused on this, so
I made it myself:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOSimvBtiX4M67TG8sXdVnzkiKg_9gMk

Please, don't hesitate to give feedback on how I could've done better.

PS: Please, keep me CC'ed because I've temporarily disabled the delivery
for this mailing list.

Footnotes:
[1] Available at: https://overthewire.org/wargames/bandit/

--
Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
<http://oitofelix.freeshell.org/>