Re: How to open full window programmatically?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to open full window programmatically?
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 07:00:14 +0100

Jean Louis wrote:

> (one-window-p)

Oh la la, `one-window-p', didn't know about that one!

Thank you, I should replace my (= 1 (count-windows)) :)

> I do not know why first condition is not working every time
> but every second time.

Probably because the state changed (here, the window
configuration), so there is a different behavior when invoking
the function. Isn't that the idea? If the different behavior is
undesired, well, debug it.

Setup the windows and invoke it. Is the correct `cond' clause
executed? If yes, does it do the right thing?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573