RE: Jumping from one position to other position

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Jumping from one position to other position
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2020 18:06:23 -0800 (PST)

To be clear, I don't expect anyone to recommend anything particular. Everything
has advantages and disadvantages. And everyone has their use cases and
preferences.

"FWIW" = "for what it's worth". It' similar to FYI. It has the connotation that
it's really up to you (listener, not speaker) to judge how worthwhile you find
the info to be.

.
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/for-what-it-s-worth

.        https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/for%20what%20it's%20worth

.        https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/for+what+it%27s+worth

.        https://www.ahdictionary.com/word/search.html?q=for+what+it%27s+worth

(Oh, and FWIW ;-), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_What_It%27s_Worth.)

Drew, why am I not surprised Bookmark+ does that too? :-)

I am sorry I didn't recommend your library, I had a feeling you will come in
and point out Bookmark+ can do it better;  but I actually didn't know if it was
applicable in this particular case.

By the way what FWIW stands for? For What I ...?