Re: Passing a list to an interactive function

From: pietru
Subject: Re: Passing a list to an interactive function
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 05:29:50 +0100

Am trying to fill variables "ta tb tc" with the numbers from "tlist"

(defun thermoluminesce (tseq)
  "Sets thermoluminesce."
  (interactive "stseq: ")
  (message "stseq: %s " tseq)
  (let  ((slist (split-string tseq))
         tlist ta tb tpab)
    (message "slist: %s" slist)
    (message "tlist: %s" tlist)
    (message "tlen: %d" (length tlist))
    (setq tlist (mapcar #'string-to-number slist))
    ;;(setq ta (nth 1 tlist))
    ;;(setq tb (nth 2 tlist))
    ;;(setq tc (nth 3 tlist))
    (message "ta tb tc: %d %d %d" ta tb tc) ))