Re: ASCII - Why...? -- as promised.

From: Francis Belliveau
Subject: Re: ASCII - Why...? -- as promised.
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 17:21:11 -0500

All,

It was more work that I had expected, and life got in the way a bit, but I put
up a page that has my explanation of ASCII.
It can be found at

> http://flb.adamb.me/software/ascii_explaination.html

I would appreciate comments on what I say there.
However, since that will take us far off topic, they should probably not be
sent here, but rather directly to me.

I hope that at least some of you find what I have to say on the subject useful.

Fran