Re: tex-mode.el

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: tex-mode.el
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 18:45:27 +0100

Have been trying to disable the "suscript" option after it is
enabled (suscript places superscript and subscript at a higher
and lower height, see "tex-font-lock-suscript").

Did start with using (setq tex-fontify-script nil)
However, the suscript functionality remained unchanged.

Then tried calling "tex-font-lock-unfontify-region".

I nedd some function to disable because right now my only
option in to disable plain-tex-mode.

I also did play with re-setting "font-lock-defaults".

(setq font-lock-defaults
   '(font-lock-unfontify-region-function . tex-font-lock-unfontify-region))