Re: A ton of marker entry in buffer-und-list

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: A ton of marker entry in buffer-und-list
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 03:38:18 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> > This is...not so good, right?
>
> No, it isn't, IMO.  Please report this as a bug.

Wait a moment.  I didn't check before, but now, and found the recipe
leads to the same result if I don't enable winner-mode.  I just insert
a's into any buffer and undo the insertions and get the markers.  @Yuan:
Are you sure this is related to winner-mode?  Don't you get the markers
in buffer-undo-list with winner-mode off?

But I think we have a problem in any case, so I'll make a bug report
when we have all information that might be relevant.

Thanks,

Michael.