Re: A ton of marker entry in buffer-und-list

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: A ton of marker entry in buffer-und-list
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2021 04:53:26 +0100

> Yes, I usually rebuild daily, and tried with emacs -Q.

Ok...wait.  I tried multiple times.  I "succeeded" in getting higher
values now - 40, 60, such.  Can it be that you need to have multiple
windows in the selected frames for this to happen?  Not winner-mode,
just not only one window.  Or longer pauses between insertions?  Or
using the minibuffer?  Or just repeat several times?  I'm not sure, I
don't see a clear pattern, I get 1 marker and repeat several times and
then suddenly 40.  Do you have a recipe that always reproduces the
problem?

Thanks,

Michael.