emacsformacos: cannot access mac folders: Documents/Downloads

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: emacsformacos: cannot access mac folders: Documents/Downloads
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 23:03:20 +0100

Hi

This is sort of absurd, using the compiled emacsformacox I cannot access
the Mac specific folders such as Documents, Downloads, while I can
access the files inside these folders.

However this does not happen with the version I compiled from master.

What is the reason for this behaviour and how can I solve it?

Regards

Uwe Brauer