Re: RMS Setup

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: RMS Setup
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 02:34:02 +0300

* Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> [2021-03-27 02:20]:
> Philip Kaludercic wrote:
>
> >> Can someone help me do email the way RMS does it?
> > <#secure method=pgpmime mode=signencrypt>
> >
> > As others have said, he uses Rmail. I also used it for a year, and wrote
> > down how I configured it, maybe this might help you too:
> >
> >      http://ruzkuku.com/texts/rmail.html
>
> Cred and respect to RMS for all he has done but one shouldn't
> just choose software based on what someone else does.
> Find your own form!

Form or software?

I have tried using software because I heard other people using it,
Thunderbird, Evolution, Rmail, Gnus, but the mutt, the loyal dog, is
always with me. Writing emails with Emacs sending with mutt into msmtp
queue and dispatching every few minutes with fcron.

I see others use Thunderbird, so I used it after mutt for few years,
with issues discovered, I went back to mutt.