Re: Use regex in ~/.emacs.d/init.el to match no_proxy.

From: tomas
Subject: Re: Use regex in ~/.emacs.d/init.el to match no_proxy.
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 15:47:02 +0200

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 09:17:15PM +0800, Hongyi Zhao wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 8:42 PM Tim Landscheidt <tim@tim-landscheidt.de>
> wrote:

[...]

> > lows to enter complex data structures in a guided way and
> > does The Right Thing™.
>
> Why do you use superscript `TM' here?

I'm not Tim, so I might be wrong. But I think it is not meant
literally, but as a somewhat ironical way of saying "this phrase
is used very often, perhaps too often" or sometimes "whatever
that means" or even perhaps "take with a grain of salt".

Making "The Right Thing" perhaps a bit less heavy.

Cheers
 - t