Re: On markdown images

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: On markdown images
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 19:08:33 +0200

Yuri Khan wrote:

>> But the height vary from image to image, should I put it
>> "explicitly" as attributes in the HTML [2] then?
>
> I wouldn’t. Having width in CSS and height in HTML
> feels wrong.

But to have the same value (the width) appear over and over in
HTML isn't good either and there is already a CSS class, and
removing width from it won't remove the class since there are
other settings there as well...

Individual CSS classes for height only option to my mind,
I think the height is the same for a bunch of pics tho, so
that one can put in the base class along with the shared
settings, then the imgs that have different height they get
their own class in addition to the base class which will
override it with respect to height only...

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal