Re: Org to Markdown programmatically

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Org to Markdown programmatically
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 09:20:41 +0200

Jean Louis wrote:

> Org mode is often way too structured for web pages, and
> especially for simpler pages it is faster to use Markdown.
> Let us say those pages with few images or ordered images,
> where Org mode would need special HTML exporting options,
> that becomes tiresome for no good reason, it is easier then
> to use simpler markup like Markdown.

Oh, I found the most amazing tool - on Android of all places,
it was called a SEO tool but it actually went thru the whole
page, all aspects, even language and style, but of course also
the old SEO things like header-body congruence and all that.

Anyway found lots of small mistakes that I corrected. I run it
on all my blog post pages - and this article by far scored the
highest, 79%

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/blog/box-10/marco-antonio-barrera.html

I agree! Good article :)

> (defun outline-highlight-keywords ()
>   (interactive)
>   (let ((my-keywords '("TODO" hi-yellow
>                      "DONE" hi-green
>                      "URGENT" hi-red-b)))
>     (while my-keywords
>       (let ((keyword (pop my-keywords))
>           (highlight (pop my-keywords)))
>       (highlight-regexp keyword highlight)))))

Hahaha, creative! :)

But go get yourself a proper loop, will you :)

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal