Incrementally display the Emacs command list filtered out by the input k

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Incrementally display the Emacs command list filtered out by the input key words in real-time.
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 13:22:11 +0800

Say, when I input "foo bar", the matched command list are
incrementally displayed immediately, and finally the ones which
including "foo" and "bar" in any part of the candidate commands are
filtered out. How do I configure my init file to implement this
feature?

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
NO. 552 North Gangtie Road, Xingtai, China