append, push, and add-to-list.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: append, push, and add-to-list.
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 11:18:00 +0800

I've noticed there are some similar functions, i.e., append, push, and
add-to-list, for revising/updating the content of a list. But I'm
still not so clear on the specific use scenarios for them. Consider
the following command [1]:

(push '(company-capf company-ispell) company-backends)

What's the equivalent representations using append and add-to-list?
Which methods are preferable?

[1]
<https://github.com/company-mode/company-mode/issues/1124#issuecomment-864461337>

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
NO. 552 North Gangtie Road, Xingtai, China