Re: Gnus configuration

From: Edouard Debry
Subject: Re: Gnus configuration
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 02:19:26 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for your answeer.

Actually, I understand that persistent and cached articles
refer to the same process. I talked about caching articles
but in fact, in light of what you say, I am really doing
persistent articles : I do not rely on ticked or dormant
mark but, on * and M-* to move articles to or from the cache.

Trouble is that it does not change the mark, whether you cache an
article or make it persistent, the secondary mark is "cached".