Re: Emacs i18n

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Emacs i18n
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:17:14 +0200

tomas wrote:

>>> That's what it looks like from the (big) bubble we're in,
>>> yes. But I think China would beg to differ.
>>
>> Is it possible to get hard facts, as in digits somewhere?
>
> emacs-tangents, please.

The Computer Science university and research world is relevant
to Emacs, and we want to be relevant there with our software.

And stats and facts make discussions more on-topic, not less,
don't you think?

Then all the ranting could be replaced by, "Mes braves, take
a look at the stats, think, and decide for yourself."

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal