Re: Is Bootstrap JS (MIT license) compatible with FSF?

From: Yuchen Pei
Subject: Re: Is Bootstrap JS (MIT license) compatible with FSF?
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 09:50:17 +1000

Arthur Miller <arthur.miller@live.com> writes:

https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/about/license/

I would like to use it in a little elisp project of mine (an org blog idea), but
I have no idea if it is compatible with free software or not.

I haven't used bootstrap but it looks like it's under a free software license (Expat aka MIT or Apache2) compatible with GPLv3. The only problem I can think of is librejs-compliance which you can fix by following the instructions at <https://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/free-your-javascript.html>.

Sorry if this seems to be to vague for Emacs dev.

tia
/arthur

--
Best,
Yuchen

PGP Key: 47F9 D050 1E11 8879 9040  4941 2126 7E93 EF86 DFD0
          <https://ypei.me/assets/ypei-pubkey.txt>