Re: Gnus and multiple Email servers

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Gnus and multiple Email servers
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 05:19:39 +0100

Michael Heerdegen wrote:

>> [...] see (info "(gnus) Mail Source Specifiers")
>
> Also (info "(gnus) Select Methods"), and in particular
> `gnus-secondary-select-methods'.

That's right, I have `gnus-select-method'

  (nntp "news.gmane.io")

and `gnus-secondary-select-methods' is

  ((nntp "nntp.aioe.org") (nnml ""))

then one just adds groups with `gnus-group-make-group' in the
Group buffer.

Actually it should be a matter of doing it/something once, and
input data... and then do it again, and again.

It doesn't feel like it is like that tho ... but maybe it is,
or could be?

Hey, nobody said it was supposed to be easy, right?

But actually it is pretty easy! Even if the process is either
just a little bit wide (Norwegian) or not entirely
streamlined (Swedish) :)

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal