Re: Emacs as a translator's tool

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Emacs as a translator's tool
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 19:52:51 +0100

Eric Abrahamsen wrote:

> Lastly, if I ever magically become a better programmer than
> I am [...]

But that happens, without magic, little by little, every day.
Only at this level ... it's not exactly like the great leap
forward :)

Even Stefan learns something new every day I'm sure? :D

"You work on new things, you work on old things"
  - "Iron" Mike Tyson

"We learn every day. About boxing. And about life!"
  - Floyd "Money" Mayweather

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal