Re: [External] : (bounds-of-thing-at-point 'number) ⇒ nil

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [External] : (bounds-of-thing-at-point 'number) ⇒ nil
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 11:10:36 +0300

* Drew Adams <drew.adams@oracle.com> [2022-02-06 10:51]:
> Sorry, but I don't understand what you're saying.
> I guess you're saying, by "it is not solved" that
> you haven't been able to load thingatpt+.el.  It's
> not clear to me why not or what you've tried.
>
> Anyway, you seem happy with whatever you arrived at.

It is solved that `thingatpt+.el'  loads correctly.  I think there was
some  error when  I was  yanking lines  into init.el  and once  I have
corrected parenthesis it works well.

Now  I am  thinking to  use thing-at-point  functions to  quickly move
function definitions from one file to other file.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman