Re: What does the error "Process <URL> not running" mean?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: What does the error "Process <URL> not running" mean?
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 20:48:08 +0100

emacsq <laszlomail@protonmail.com> writes:

> If someone here is on linux, could you run the test below?
>
> I wonder if it's a windows-only thing and linux
> will show only one open connection at a time, or
> it's the same on linux and previous network connections
> linger on for a while regardless of OS.

I've tried it (with just 5 of your urls) on GNU/Linux and see the same.
The network processes seem to stay in open status for quite some time
even though I also killed the buffer in the callback function.  It's now
about 5 minutes since my test and still 4 of initially 8 or 9 network
processes are listed as open in `list-processes'.

I have no idea if that's intended or not.

Bye,
Tassilo