Re: Fixed order of headers in Rmail messages

From: irek
Subject: Re: Fixed order of headers in Rmail messages
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 13:27:30 +0100

To close topic.  I managed to do exactly what I wanted to.  Now Rmail
message headers preserve order that is controlled by new list variable
`rmail-ordered-headers'.  I wrote custom function that was added around
`rmail-copy-headers' as advice.

Works well for me on old Emacs 25 and new 29 (build from master branch).
Code is available on github.  Maybe someone will like that too.  I'm
never going back to random mess.

https://github.com/ir33k/rmail-ordered-headers

Thanks for the help and happy coding.