Question About Nuking 'Ranger.el' Package's 'Deer' Portion's 'deer-from-

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Question About Nuking 'Ranger.el' Package's 'Deer' Portion's 'deer-from-dired' Function
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 20:11:13 -0500

Hey there,

I have a question regarding configuring Emacs so that the following function is
not able to be pressed with 'C-p':
'deer-from-dired'

Reason being is that I hate everything about 'deer' since I think its
everything that is the antithesis of 'Ranger.el' since if I wanted to just have
a single pane file manager, I'd still be using Dired.

The thing that is annoying is that sometimes I will use Dired for weird reasons
while using Tramp Mode on a server, and more so because there are a few things
I haven't fully learned yet on 'Ranger.el' in comparison.

That being said, I keep accidentally hitting 'C-p' which then toggles 'Deer'
mode hell which is hard to get out of.

Is there any way I can nuke both the function mentioned above, and free up the
keybinding so Dired acts normally again on the chance I do use it?

Thanks,

Sam