Re: no to war in Ukraine

From: Alexandre Garreau
Subject: Re: no to war in Ukraine
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 12:22:26 +0100

Le dimanĉo, 27-a de februaro 2022, 11-a horo kaj 12:35 CET Po Lu a écrit :
> Alexandre Garreau <galex-713@galex-713.eu> writes:
> > Why require so hardly such neutrality?
>
> Because it's required by my employer.

ohhhh ok! that’s a really understandable and reasonable reason yes! I’m so
sorry it is so, and hope you the best for future…

anyway neutrality is not materially supporting ukraine aggression, and as a
free
software we can’t do anything about that… (or people could maybe try to put
stuff in elpa that would be useful to ukrainians’ resistence, but it would most
likely (and better) be useful for others too anyway).

btw it makes me curious, who is your employer? are you salaree to work on
emacs? :o if so that’s really cool :o