Re: no to war in Ukraine

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: no to war in Ukraine
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 10:47:48 +0100

>>> "EBvUlftGEte" == Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
>>> <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> writes:

> Jacob Hrbek wrote:
>>> FOSS people saying somewhere no to war?
>>
>> I do and I've made a statement on that in
>> https://qoto.org/@kreyren/107851975317924221 in short taking steps to
>> reduce russian access to my software and hardware by revoking the right
>> to use, study, improve and distribute + considering to take identity
>> verification and vetting for sensitive projects such as open-source
>> aircraft that could be used as a drone.

> Hm ...

> I say just war is wrong.

There is a difference between a war of aggression as it has been clearly the
case here and other forms of war.

So a general statement against war obscure this fact!!!1

I strongly condem Putin's war of agression against the Ukraine.
I support to deliver weapons to Ukraine’s military.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.
I support the EU membership of the Ukraine.
https://how-to-help-ukraine-now.super.site/