Re: ask for help

From: Xiang Ruan
Subject: Re: ask for help
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 21:11:48 +0900

Hi, Philip

Thank you for the quick response.

Actually, I follow the below blog
https://pragmaticemacs.wordpress.com/2017/01/09/how-i-view-my-google-calendar-agenda-in-emacs/
to view my google calendar agenda in Emacs.

My cron updates google calendar's agenda to a local file every minute, and I
use the above “open-gcal-agenda" command to show the agenda in a buffer(the
buffer will open with name "gcal")
What I want to do is, when the local file is updated by cron, I need Emacs
automatically execute "open-gcal-agenda" to update the "gcal" agenda buffer.

Thank you.