Re: Can VC stash a single file?

From: emacsq
Subject: Re: Can VC stash a single file?
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 14:26:19 +0000

> Indeed. But you can use the VC-Dir menue.

I checked the VC-Dir left mouse context menu. No stash there.

Then I checked the menu bar menu which I usually don't see,
because I always have the menu bar off, and I can see it there.

I wonder why the stash commands are not on the context menu,
considering that if one wants to stash a single file or
the marked files then it's logical to use the context menu for it.