Re: Making a function than can only be used interactively

From: Bruno Barbier
Subject: Re: Making a function than can only be used interactively
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 21:28:13 +0200

carlmarcos--- via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> writes:

> Is it possible to make an interactive function than can only be used
> interactively?

I'm not sure I understand your question. A function, that may be called
interactively, is called a "command" in Emacs.  And a command can
definitely be called interactively, either by using it's name (using
M-x) or binding it to a key.

See:
    (info "(elisp) Defining Commands")

Does it answer your question ?