Lisp Live buffer

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Lisp Live buffer
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 16:44:29 +0100

I'd like a buffer that shows Lisp Live ...

you say it should show some list or data structure, it
visualizes it (can/should be text only) and then if I in some
other buffer or wherever basically append to the list or
whatever it's updated in the live buffer - like watch(1),
maybe, only cooler ...

That way, one could make a whole game text only and then throw
it at some GFX guys, hey, draw this, and have 100% MVC
separation (and "in parallel", throw it to some other guys and
get two games that are actually the same, but not ...)

IOW: GaaS! (Game as a Service/Server :))

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal