Re: wie kann ich Emacs so einstellen, dass ich drucken kann

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: wie kann ich Emacs so einstellen, dass ich drucken kann
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 13:49:30 +0000

Hi Jean,

how can I generate PDF?

I installed pdf-tools, but I don't know how to use it.
It said I should use

C-c C-c  to change to this mode.

When I do C-c C-c it says:

undetermined keybinding.

So I don't know how to get into pdf-tools and how to generate a pdf.

Kind regards

Gottfried

Am 18.12.22 um 18:20 schrieb Jean Louis:
* Gottfried <gottfried@posteo.de> [2022-12-18 15:37]:
How does now the program paps find my printer?

Once you generate PDF, you may preview PDF files, right?

Then you do in shell

$ lpr Your-File.pdf

or if output is ".ps" then corresponding ps file.

or you print the PDF from PDF viewer.

Do I have to install pags in emacs?

Did you get PDF preview?

paps is program you install yes, in your system distribution.