Re: wie kann ich Emacs so einstellen, dass ich drucken kann (printing in

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: wie kann ich Emacs so einstellen, dass ich drucken kann (printing in Emacs)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 16:10:57 +0000

Hi Jean,

I downloaded

rcd-utilities.el

and put it im my emacs directory in a sub-folder

after running

M-x rcd-paps-buffer-to-pdf-view
or
M-x rcd-paps-buffer-to-pdf

it said:

symbol’s function definition is void: rcd-paps-process-buffer

Where is my mistake?

Kind regards

Gottfried

Am 19.12.22 um 18:19 schrieb Jean Louis:

* Gottfried <gottfried@posteo.de> [2022-12-19 16:51]:
Hi Jean,

how can I generate PDF?

With my package you have to use also:

GNU Emacs package: rcd-utilities.el :
https://gnu.support/gnu-emacs/packages/rcd-utilities-el.html

which is pretty personal utilities.

Then you do preview with rcd-paps.el by using:

M-x rcd-paps-buffer-to-pdf-view or just to generate PDF:

M-x rcd-paps-buffer-to-pdf

or C-u M-x rcd-paps-buffer-to-pdf as with prefix C-u you will be asked
for title, orientation and columns.

I installed pdf-tools, but I don't know how to use it.
It said I should use

C-c C-c  to change to this mode.

I do not know about pdf-tools.