Programming Emacs visually with semantic triplets

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Programming Emacs visually with semantic triplets
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 18:48:06 +0300

It is 1 year and 8 months that I have started designing semantic
triplets in PostgreSQL database, today I started finally polishing the
database table design and playing with it.

The more I am playing with semantic triplets the more I get idea that
it is feasible to make a program in Emacs that will make programs by
using visual interface with semantic triplets.

I am more and more thinking that it could be possible:

- by using simplest associations, such as subject, predicate, object

- that user could ontologically create basic relations (or have same
  defaults) between various subjects, objects; I call them now
  "sobjects".

- that user could define higher level form or database definitions, by
  defining what has to be asked, what has to be recorded, without
  modifying the underlying actual database table

- that by program executing such definitions, user could be creating
  new functionality automatically, and

- that new applications could get into existence by using visual,
  relationship based, programming in Emacs;

- and without programming Emacs Lisp, only by clicking and defining
  relations between objects

Various levels of visual programming idea:

1. Underlying PostgreSQL or other database design is what I consider
   low level;

2. Emacs Lisp program is low level dealing with the database;

3. Emacs Interface to semantic triples would be higher level
   programming;

4. Once triplets are defined, the Emacs Lisp program (2) would know
   how to run the application;

Demonstration of (3) playing with semantic triplets:

Screenshot for impatient:
https://gnu.support/images/2023/01/2023-01-21/mpv-shot0002.jpg

Video demo:
https://gnu.support/images/2023/01/2023-01-21/2023-01-21-18:03:23.ogv

If not for complex programs, then I can see with blur possibility of
designing any kind of structured information, such as:

- Contact management with all possible relationships, to mothers,
  fathers, associates, etc. freely

- Notes applications like the one of Andrew Hyatt, of various types,
  and how user wish and want by visual interactive design

- Invoices, receipts, inventory, sales

What I don't know is if the idea with visual programming feasible.